Ez2Keep Terms and Conditions
The following definitions shall apply to the terms and conditions set out below:
- “article”means any object or thing submitted to Easy Zippy for storage Ez2Keep stations via the Service;
- “Customer”means the Easy Zippy customer who is purchasing the Service (as defined below) and if the said customer is a corporation, it includes any entity or entities authorised by the corporation to enjoy the benefit of the Service as specified in the Agreement;
- “Storage Period”means the period issued by Easy Zippy to the Customer documenting the renting of the Ez2Keep locker under the Service for the Recipient to store their personal mobility device dropped off by the Customer at the rented Ez2Keep, or such other period as may be notified by Easy Zippy to the Customer;
- “Collection Period”means the period indicated in the invoice issued by Easy Zippy to the Customer documenting the renting of the Ez2Keep locker under the Service for the Recipient to collect the article(s) dropped off by the Customer at the rented Ez2Keep, or such other period as may be notified by Easy Zippy to the Customer;
- “Drop-Off Period”means the period indicated in the invoice issued by Easy Zippy to the Customer documenting the renting of the Ez2Keep locker under the Service for the Customer to drop-off the article(s) at the rented Ez2Keep locker for collection by the Recipient, or such other period as may be notified by Easy Zippy to the Customer;
- “Access QR Code”means the QR Code sent to the Customer for the purpose of accessing the Ez2Keep services;
- “Ez2Keep”means Easy Zippy’s self-serve storage station from which article(s) can be delivered to and collected from;
- “Ez2Keep Account”means the account of each Customer and Recipient, whether the Customer is a corporation or an individual;
- “Recipient”means the intended recipient of the article(s) dropped off at the Ez2Keep locker rented by the Customer;
- “Registration Details”has the meaning ascribed to it in Clause 4.1;
- “Service” means the service offered by Easy Zippy for the Customer to rent a Ez2Keep storage locker, which can be conducted either online at via our Ez2Keep mobile application or at the relevant Ez2Keep station, for the purpose of storing their personal mobility device or dropping off an article for collection by the Recipient, further details of which can be found at http://www.ez2keep.com/ and
- “Easy Zippy” means Easy Zippy Pte Ltd, a company with company registration number 201528560W, incorporated under the laws of the Republic of and having its registered office at 45 Middle Road, #06-01, Singapore 188954.
2. Accounts, passwords and security
All Customers and Recipients who choose to take up the Service and rent an Ez2Keep locker will be registered as a Ez2Keep user and be provided with a Ez2Keep user account. Each Customer and Recipient shall:
- be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the information of his/her own Ez2Keep Account, including but not limited to passwords to the Ez2Keep Account;
- be responsible for all activities that occurs under his/her own Ez2Keep Account, whether as a result of a failure to maintain confidentiality in accordance with Clause 2.1(a) or otherwise;
- inform Easy Zippy immediately upon unauthorised use of the Ez2Keep Account or password, or any other breach of security in relation to the Customer’s Ez2Keep Account. The Customer will be responsible for losses incurred by Easy Zippy or any third party (including any Ez2Keep user) as a result of the Customer failing to keep his/her information secure and confidential; and
- not use another’s Ez2Keep Account or password or allow anyone else to use his/her Ez2Keep Account and related services with their authorisation.
The Customer shall be liable for any loss or damage suffered, whether by Easy Zippy or any third party, as a result of any breach of the obligations set out in this Clause 2.
3. Breach of these Terms and Conditions
Each of the Customer and Recipient agrees that Easy Zippy may, at its sole discretion, and without prior notice and without liability to the Customer and/or Recipient, terminate the Customer’s access and/or the Recipient’s access to their respective Ez2Keep Accounts, the Ez2Keep website at http://www.ez2Keep.com, the Easy Zippy website at http://www.easyzippy.com or any related site, if Easy Zippy determines that the Customer has violated the Relevant Terms and Conditions.
4. Customer and Recipient Information
4.1 In order for a Customer to use the Service, a Ez2Keep Account will be or shall have been set up with information provided by the Customer relating to the Customer and/or the Recipient, as applicable (including his/her name, email address, mobile number) (collectively, the “Registration Details”), and the Customer hereby agrees to such collection and use of the Registered Details by Easy Zippy.
5. Notification for the Service
5.1 Each of Customer and Recipient agrees and accepts that Easy Zippy will be sending the service notifications (such as notifications to drop-off the article during the Drop-Off Period, collect the article during the Collection Period or to pick up the article in accordance with the Expiry Instruction) to the email addresses (where relevant) and/or mobile numbers (where relevant) of the Customer, and that the Service should notify the Customer and/or the Recipient refuse to receive the service notification or release information, or releases inaccurate information, to Easy Zippy.
5.2 Each of the Customer and the Recipient also agrees that Easy Zippy is not obliged to provide signed proof of delivery, and the article is deemed delivered when:
- Easy Zippy sends a Access QR Code to the Recipient (which PIN is required to unlock the Ez2Keep locker; and
- the identified Ez2Keep locker is unlocked and opened using the Access QR Code provided.
6. Customer’s Responsibility
6.1 The Customer shall indemnify and keep Easy Zippy indemnified at all times from and against all demands, claims, actions, proceedings, charges, postages, costs or expenses, including but not limited to storage charges, duties and taxes, retrieval and administrative costs (including reasonable legal costs) incurred, suffered, or sustained by Easy Zippy in connection with:
- the provision of the Service;
- any breach of the Customer’s obligations under these terms and conditions; and
- in the case where the article at the Ez2Keep locker is not picked up by the Recipient within the Collection Period or by the date indicated in the Expiry Instruction, Easy Zippy’s compliance, compliance by Easy Zippy with the Customer’s instructions in relation to the article, whether to dispose of the article or to return the article to the Customer’s designated address or otherwise.
6.2 Each of the Customer and the Recipient represents, warrants and undertakes as follows:
- all information provided by him for the purpose of use of the Service is true and accurate;
- he shall comply with all instructions and user guidelines supplied by Easy Zippy to him, whether through email, notifications sent through the Ez2Keep Account, its website at http://www.ez2keep.comor through any signage at the relevant Ez2Keep, when using the Service;
- he shall take reasonable care when using the Service, including (without limitation) ensuring that articles deposited in the Ez2Keep lockers pursuant to his or her use of the Service are of an appropriate size and weight so as not to cause any damage to the Ez2Keep lockers or cause the Ez2Keep lockers to become soiled/dirty; and
- the Customer shall drop off the article at the rented Ez2Keep during the Drop-Off Period.
7. Easy Zippy’s Rights and Responsibilities
7.1 Easy Zippy shall take all reasonable precaution to:
- prevent unauthorised persons from having access to the articles(s) or their contents and shall also take all reasonable precaution against loss of or damage to the same or their contents; and
- ensure that the Ez2Keep lockers under the Service are maintained in reasonably good and working condition for the purpose of the Service.
7.2 Easy Zippy shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of:
- prior to completing its purchase of the Service, the Customer’s inability to use the Service by reason of there being no available Ez2Keep lockers for rent or otherwise;
- the Recipient’s inability to receive the collection QR Code, or any losses due to the sending of the collection QR code to an inaccurate email or mobile number due to the reasons set out in Clause 5.1;
- the Customer’s inability or failure to drop off the article at the Ez2Keep locker within the Drop-Off Period and/or the Customers/Recipient’s inability or failure to pick up the article at the Ez2Keep locker within the Collection Period and subject to the provisions of these terms and conditions, Easy Zippy shall not be liable to provide any further delivery services whether through itself, a third party service provider or otherwise;
- Easy Zippy’s inability or failure to accommodate any change in the Expiry Instruction issued by the Customer; and
- the article is not suitably packaged or damaged.
7.3 Each of the Customer and the Recipient agrees that CCTV will record all activities within the vicinity of the Ez2Keeps, and Easy Zippy may retrieve a copy of CCTV footage, upon a relevant governmental authority’s request, which is required for necessary investigation purposes. Easy Zippy shall use reasonable efforts to retrieve CCTV footage upon request. However, such footages may not be available for any reason, including but not limited to the inability to retrieve old data, or the inability to read the data/content.
8. Use of Service
8.1 If the Recipient fails to collect the article deposited by the Customer under the Service within the Collection Period, Easy Zippy shall in accordance with instructions issued by the Customer at the point of booking the Service, and without notice and without liability to the Customer or any other party:
- dispose of the article; and/or
- deliver the article back to the Customer; and/or
- dispose of the article if exceeded the maximum storage time; and/or
- charge accordingly for the use of the extended time
In the case of Clause 8.1(2), the Customer will be liable for costs incurred in forwarding, disposing of or returning the shipment and charges, including but not limited to storage charges, administrative fees, duties and taxes (if any) for making additional delivery attempts and/or for performing the agreed action to be taken and shall ensure prompt payment of all such fees.
8.2 Easy Zippy reserves the right to review, amend or remove the list of Ez2Keeps from time to time and make changes thereof without any or prior notice to Customers and/or any third party.
8.3 The Customer acknowledges and agrees that Easy Zippy shall have the right to shut down the Ez2Keep facilities for any reason including regular maintenance. Easy Zippy shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered, whether by Customer or any third party, as a result of such closure
9. Undeliverable and/or Rejected Shipments
9.1 Subject to the provisions of these terms and conditions, Easy Zippy shall not be responsible for delivery of the article to the relevant Ez2Keep, which shall be deposited by the Customer in the relevant Ez2Keep either personally or through his or her agent(s).
9.2 Easy Zippy reserves the right to reject the provision of the Service to any person without assigning any reason whatsoever. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the Customer shall not submit, and Easy Zippy reserves the right to refuse provision of the Service or suspend the Service for the following reasons (including but not limited to), if:
- Easy Zippy does not receive payment for the Service; and
- the article is deemed to be unacceptable for any reason by Easy Zippy, at Easy Zippy’s sole discretion, including (without limitation) where (i) the article is prohibited by law, such as explosives, poisons, flammable items, radioactive material, compressed gas, corrosive, firearms; (ii) the article is by its nature or packing may expose officers of Easy Zippy to injury or cause damage to other articles handled by Easy Zippy; and (iii) infectious and non-infectious perishable substances and radioactive materials,
in which event Easy Zippy may, at its sole discretion, and without notice and without liability to the Customer or any other party, (1) dispose of the article in any manner Easy Zippy deems fit; or (2) deliver the article back to the Customer, at the Customer’s cost, provided always that in the case of (c) above, the Customer shall be liable for any loss or damage suffered by any third party.
9.3 By using the Service, the Customer warrants that the storage items/article submitted is acceptable for the purpose of the Service. The Customer agrees that the following are deemed unacceptable:
- articles classified as hazardous material, dangerous goods, prohibited or restricted by the International Air Transport Association, the International Civil Aviation Organisation, postal regulations and any applicable government department or other relevant organisation;
- if no customs declaration is made when required by applicable customs regulations; or
- if Easy Zippy determines that an article cannot be transported safely or legally (including but not limited to animals, bullion, currency, bearer form negotiable instruments, precious metals and stones, firearms (and parts thereof) and ammunition, human remains, pornography and illegal narcotics/drugs.
The list of prohibitions may change from time to time and the Customer may obtain the updated copy by visiting our website.
9.4 The Service is not guaranteed to be always available. The following list sets out such events (but shall not be limited to the following):
- the article or articles do not fit into the Ez2Keep locker rented by the Customer and there is no other available Ez2Keep locker in which the article or articles may fit;
- all the relevant Ez2Keep lockers at the particular Ez2Keep location are not available; or
- Easy Zippy’s Ez2Keep system is not available for any reason, including but not limited to reasons such as the system being out of service or shut down for maintenance,
In such situations, Easy Zippy shall not be responsible to the Customer or the Recipient for the Service not being available as mentioned above).
9.5 Easy Zippy shall not in any way be involved, liable or concerned with any claim for refund, return, rebate or exchange of any article. For all such disputes, the Recipient will deal directly with the Customer or other supplier or sender in respect of any refund, return, exchange, rebate and money-back policy and/or procedure.
9.6 Easy Zippy shall not be responsible or liable for the return of articles unless otherwise stated. The Customer and/or the Recipient (as applicable) will provide their own arrangements for the return at their own cost.
9.7 Easy Zippy shall not be responsible or liable for exchange of articles. The Customer and/or the Recipient (as applicable) will provide their own arrangements for the exchange and pay for the subsequent charges in order to have the article returned.
9.8 Easy Zippy may (but shall not be bound to) in its sole discretion, open and inspect for any reason the article, including but not limited to the verification of its contents at any time. Easy Zippy shall charge the Customer the shipment charges according to the contents of the article discovered on such opening and inspection. The article is subject to customs clearance and inspection by customs and government authorities of the destination country.
10. Limitations and Exclusions of Easy Zippy’s Liability
10.1 Easy Zippy shall not in any case be liable for:
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to the loss of profits, business or anticipated savings);
2. any delay, loss or damage arising from or in connection with:
1. its failure to perform any of its obligations hereunder if such failure is the result of circumstances outside its control including but not limited to the outbreak of war, any governmental act, explosion, accident, civil commotion, riot, industrial dispute, strike, lockout, stoppages or restraint of labour from whatever cause whether partial or general, weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical/system breakdown, obstruction of any public or private road or highway or any other force majeure, fire, flood or any other act of God;
2. any defect in respect of the article, even if known to Easy Zippy;
3. the Customer’s acts of omission, including but not limited to insufficient or improper packing, security or addressing;
4. any action or omission by anyone other than Easy Zippy including but not limited to:
1. the Recipient;
2. the Customer;
3. an interested third party;
4. customs or other government officials; and
5. the carrier or other third party contracted by Easy Zippy to serve locations that Easy Zippy does not serve directly. Easy Zippy shall not be liable even if the Customer did not ask or know about a third party arrangement;
5. electrical or magnetic damage to, or erasure of electronic or photographic images or recordings;
6. any loss of secrecy in communication arising from the use of the Service;
7. the hazardous, fragile or brittle nature of the mechanical derangement of the goods; and
8. any consequences of delay or confiscation by any competent authority as a result of the discovery of prohibited contents.
11.1The Customer shall indemnify and keep Easy Zippy indemnified at all times from and against all demands, claims, actions, proceedings, costs, charges and expenses including but not limited to customs charges and other regulatory penalties, storage charges, retrieval and administrative costs, duties and taxes (including reasonable costs) incurred, suffered or sustained by Easy Zippy in connection with:
- the provision of the Service, and pay Easy Zippy damages, costs and interest in connection with such demand, claim, action, suit or proceeding;
- any breach in the Customer’s warranty in Clause 4.2 and Clause 12; and
- any failure, inability and/or omission of the Customer to provide a copy of these terms and conditions to the Recipient and/or to obtain the agreement of the Recipient to these terms and conditions.
12. Data Protection
12.1 The Customer represents, undertakes and warrants to Easy Zippy that:
- the Customer will, prior to disclosing any Personal Data (as the term is defined in the Personal Data Protection Act) to Easy Zippy, ensure that the individuals and/or Customers, to whom the Personal Data relates, have validly provided consent, in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act, for the collection, use and/or disclosure of the Personal Data for the purposes for which Easy Zippy intends, as indicated in these terms and conditions or as Easy Zippy may have notified Customer in writing;
- the individuals to whom the Personal Data relates, have validly provided clear and unambiguous consent, in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act, for Easy Zippy or its data intermediaries to send Specified Messages (as the term is defined in the Personal Data Protection Act) to the individuals’ Singapore telephone number(s); and
- t will use such form(s), document(s) or language as may be provided by Easy Zippy from time to time to obtain consents from the individuals.
12.2The Customer shall be deemed to be in breach of this Clause, if any consent obtained by the Customer is subsequently determined by any competent Court or authority to be invalid, save where the invalidity is solely due to any form(s), document(s) or language provided by Easy Zippy.
13.1 EASY ZIPPY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN STATED WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE AND THE CUSTOMER SHALL BE BOUND TO OBSERVE AND COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN AND ANY AMENDMENTS THEREOF.
13.2 WHILE NO ADDITIONAL FEES AND CHARGES ARE IMPOSED BY EASY ZIPPY FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICE, IN THE FUTURE, THIS POSITION MAY BE REVISED. EASY ZIPPY SHALL GIVE ADEQUATE NOTICE IF IT DECIDES TO INTRODUCE ANY FEES OR CHARGES FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICE.
13.3 Do refer to the Ez2Keep website at http://www.ez2keep.com from time to time for updates to these terms and conditions or any further notification.
14. Applicable Law And Jurisdiction
14.1 By using the Service, Customers agree that the laws of the Republic of Singapore, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to these Terms and Conditions.
14.2 Easy Zippy and the Customer or such user of the Service accept and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore in respect of any dispute or difference arising out of and/or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.